monday – friday
08:30 – 12:00 (gegebenenfalls 09:00 – 12:30 Uhr)*
12:30- 16:00 (gegebenenfalls 13:00 – 16:30 Uhr)*
Tel.: 0251-98 16 22 88 (from 10 am – 2 pm) or e-mail: email@example.com
The classes consist of alanguage course (600 lessons) and an orientation course (100 lessons) and they finish with the certified „Deutschtest für Zuwanderer“ (DTZ Exam) and the „Leben in Deutschland“ (LiD) test. It is possible to join the course at a later date when a new module starts. WiPDaF is an integration course provider recognized by the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (BAMF) and offers these integrations classes on a regular basis up to GER level B1
Why choose WiPDaF?
- WiPDaF teachers are competent and highly committed and have many years of integration course experience.
- We conduct regular tests to check progress and allow our participants to check themselves.
- We offer an informal and friendly learning environment.
- We support our participants regarding applications for eligibility certificates as well as the refunding of travel expenses.
- We offer advice when participants encounter learning difficulties and we help with all personal questions and problems.
Who is eligible for participation?
- Refugees and new immigrants who have a permanent residential status.
- EU citizens who would like to stay and live in Germany
- Foreigners who have been living in Germany for a longer time but do not yet have sufficient language skills
- Resettlers and their family members
What do I have to do if I would like to attend?
- Apply for an eligibility certificate at the job center, the BAMF, the immigration authority or the Federal Administration Office (a confirmation that you are eligible for an integration course)
- Take a placement test
- Come to our office, Corrensstraße 80, and fill in a registration form
How much does the course cost?
You will be exempt from the course fee if you
- receive unemployment benefit (Arbeitslosengeld II)
- receive social support (Sozialhilfe)
- receive other kinds of financial support, e.g. housing allowance, if you are exempt from GEZ fees or if you are the holder of a Münster-Pass.
If you do not belong to any of these groups, you have to pay a fee of EUR 220 for each module (100 lessons), fifty percent of which will be refunded by the BAMF if you successfully complete the integration course within two years after obtaining the eligibility certificate.
Participants who are exempt from the course fee and who fulfil certain conditions can be refunded the costs of bus tickets by the BAMF!
Information and Registration
Frau Aline Richter
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10 am – 2 pm
Tel.: 0251-98 16 22 88