Intensive courses German as a Foreign Language
The courses are mainly aimed at academics and people with an academic background, for example foreign students or high school graduates wishing to prepare for language tests at universities or for preparatory courses. Participants who are already working and need German for their jobs are also welcome. The courses are generally open to anyone who might be interested.
WiPDaF e.V. has been a licensed partner of telc since 2014 and offers telc exams on the levels B 1, B 2 and C1 Hochschule. The language tests are based on the Common Europaen Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). telc certificates are intenationally recognised by many universities, companies and political institutions.
This is what you can expect from the course:
- course contents reflecting current topics from society, politics, technology, the economy, and others
- all four language skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) and grammar are practiced
- from levels A1 to B2, our teachers use a modern textbook; beginning with B2, authentic materials will also be included
- two teachers for each course
- courses can be booked at the beginning of each month
- fast progress (one additional level in two months)
- maximum number of participants 18
Please tell us the proficiency level you would like to attend when registering for a course. In case your proficiency level is insufficient for the selected course, WiPDaF retains the right to downgrade you to a lower level. If you wish, you have the possibility to take a placement test.